Thursday, October 21, 2010

Finally...

Ok, slowly but surely, as promised I'm adding to this. The attached clip is a video of a song by the Armenian singer Andre. He represented Armenia in the 2006 Eurovision contest. One day we were watching television, and I came across this video: Sonne Le-Le
What caught my eye was that the video was shot on the Telekom Express 66 that runs between Bonn and Bad Honef along the Rhein in Germany. Why would I know that you ask? Well, because I lived in the town of Koenigswinter for about two months, and used that train more times than I can count to get to and from Bonn. I recognized the pink color of the train, and saw the sign for "Oberdollendorf," one of the stops on the train. Don't you love being a travel geek. In the process of being all geeky about the video, I started to like the song. I went out and bought the CD, and still have it almost three years later. Wow, memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment